Saturday 24 May 2014

Let's Get Reel

The following album link is a collection of my top 33 photographs from over the years. With new opportunities arising, I am on the search for my Top 10 photos and who better than family and friends to help me decide! Arranged into abstract, nature, animals, Buddhist images and landscapes, hopefully there will be some that catch your eye! Please take the time to look through them all and if you have feeling towards 10, great!! Even if you only like 2 for 33 please let me know those 2! You can comment on the photos, email me what you think, skype me, anything to pass on your rankings. 

I sincerely hope this message finds everyone well, wherever that may be in this world! For many it has been some time without communication but now is a chance to see what I have been up to. Feel free to share with anyone you think might be interested and of course if you are interested in buying a print, let me know. Please help me out on this new, exciting adventure that I am taking!

Thank you in advance, I hope you enjoy where my eyes have seen. 
Let's Get Reel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment